This is one of my go-to recipes after a long day at work. It pairs will with Fritos and cheese for a chili pie or with a side of corn cakes (recipe for those is here).
- 1 lb ground beef or turkey, browned and fat drained off
- 2 pkgs chili seasoning
- 1 can chili beans
- 1 can white sweet corn, drained
- 1 can garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 can tomatoes and green chilis
- 1 can condensed tomato soup
After you drain the ground beef, add it back to the pan then add the other ingredients. Turn down to medium low and let it simmer for a minimum of 30 minutes.
This recipe is even better the next day!